In our balancing center, suitable machines with appropriate compensation tools are available for different types of rotors. Our experts balance your parts to your specifications and you will receive a detailed balancing protocol.
With a large range of balancing machines, PRG is able to balance rotors weighing from 20 grams up to 40 tons with a maximum diameter of 4000mm. Therefore, the right machines of various part weight capacities both horizontal and vertical axes are available to accommodate customer needs:
- When the investment in a balancing machine of your own cannot be justified.
- When no suitable balancing machine is available.
- When your own balancing machines are all busy.
- When you wish to benefit from our experience for your newly developed machine.
- When your rotor poses unusual problems.
- When you are unable to achieve the desired balancing tolerance.
Typical parts include turbines, compressor, electrical rotors, fans, pump impellors, rollers, turbocharger, blowers, clutch, crankshaft, brake discs, driveshaft, pulleys, flywheels, centrifuges and many other rotary components.